Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Move over Tom Joyner ....

OK, I know I said I wouldn't post (although before my "homework cometh to me" post, I published five more to go live at a later date), but it's 6:30 am and I'm making this a quickie.



Did you listen to the radio show? OMG, did I have a blast. There's tons of good advice given in this segment amidst the hilarity. Don't be shy, click the link and listen in ...

(no, seriously - click the damn link)

I think we did ok - definitely a step up from that FIRST Monday Musings show where they were all serious and shit ... bbbboooorrrrriiiiinnnnggggg.

I jest - Jaded's work is bar none.

*smooches* (as she says)

6 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

lmao.. I wear hats all the time and I'm not bald. I never wear glasses though. That whole eye went into the kitchen part was great.

Unknown said...

Funny...great hearing your voice. Puts you in perspective. ;)

JACK said...

wait. Did you just wink at me? Let me find out .....

Jaded and I were VERY subdued, but we're glad the humor came across. Thanks for listening!

JACK said...

superdave: Are you sure? Don't think I didn't notice the hat ... because I did.

Internet dating makes for great blog fodder ... so that lazy eye was worth it.

clnmike said...

I missed it again!

I was late the last time and called with like 20 sec left on the show. I'll be there next time.

JACK said...

mike - listen to the damn archive!