Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lurkers, Stalkers and Squatters, Oh My

I realize that for every one of my readers who comments, there's another one who passes by announced. Sometimes I wish I could know who they are, wish that you would comment just so that I can understand the true efficacy of my efforts to keep my blog.

But I suppose I can appreciate that I'm but a spec in the overall scheme of blog-things, like a grain of sand on the expanse of a coastline. And that humbles me enough to invite sand artists over and pay them to practice their craft to highlight the fact that CARAJO - I'm pretty!

(I haven't posted a blog for laughs in a while)

So pretty that I shouldn't be overlooked like some damn seagull relieved herself all over me and some lifeguard placed the beach garbage can square over my face (mmm, lifeguards). I refuse to be an innocuous blogspot blip ...

Towards that end, the following change takes effect immediately:


He's offering himself to the one who comments the most on my blog in the next 30 days

Carry on

9 comments:

PhlyyGirl said...

How he doin?!?!?!?
Ummm, that offer DOES apply to the people who regularly comment right?!?! I mean otherwise this is just a fair and unbiased contest.
Of course if you'd like it, for a night with him, I'd never leave another comment again...after the 30 days of course

JACK said...

No, no, no - the offer applies to airy-body ... Let the games begin!

The Jaded NYer said...

I am TOO SORRY Phlyygirl, but BORIS is ALL MINE!!!

Jack! Stop giving away my boo!!!

Dave Van Buren said...

ummm, I like winning stuff and all but I'll pass on that prize.

JACK said...

SuperDave: You *do* realize the nature of my blog, right? Just checking to make sur eyou oknew where you were. But it's probably just as well, because Jaded appears at the ready ... prepared to remove the eyes of anyone who gets in her B/K way ...

clnmike said...

WTH kind of prize is that? You could at least through a girl up there for your straight readers.

Marvalus said...

I'm one of those lurkers...and I'll take Boris!

I promise to lurk no more...

JACK said...

YAY! It's working!

(watch out fo rthat Jaded, though - she promises to fight for Boris to the death)

yet another black guy said...

send him over immediately please thank you