Thursday, September 11, 2008

JACK's Believe it or Not - Take I

99 Bottles of JACK on the wall ...
I really can't believe that this is my 99th post. I think for my 100th, I will BRIEFLY post pictures of my and the babies for me reader's viewing pleasure. Just so you know who the hell JACK is. But they're coming down within 24 hours. I can't justify leaving them up there. So, get your trigger finger at the ready and don't let go of that mouse ... JACK and co. is comin ...


... Take one down and pass it around ...
Not sure if this is for real - but it's the talk of youtube. And I thought I'd share. If it *is* true, it seems we uh have a nigga in the White House either way. *gives Palin pound*



... 98 bottles of JACK on the wall.
Wait - has it been SEVEN years since the Twin Towers came down? Wow. I got a call from the ex-wife today telling me that the kids were asking why there were flags everywhere and she tried her best to explain it. And my son was like, "oh, I seen those pictures of the two planes and the building." Wait - he's 5. No one was explaining Pearl Harbor to me at 5. When I was 5, the world was a safe place where nothing bad happened.

Apparently, his teacher at the daycare has a 9/11 book. Why the hell does the lady in charge of the fucking FOUR YEAR OLDS have a 9/11 book in the house? Seriously?!? I mean, I have a nice, neat collection newspapers and magazine from September 2001 for this express purpose - to show my kids. And THIS bitch wanna drive me to drink for real.

take uhn dwmn psssh it 'rind
I really don't have time to waste. I've already met someone else and I have a date on Saturday. We're going to see the new Tyler Perry movie at 11:30 AM. Ugh @ AM. I'm not you average morning person. Anything before noon is really annoying. But whatever. We've talked and texted every day this week and Jaded already gave him his nickname: Ashy Larry. So, AL and I will finally meet on Saturday. Stay tuned for more.

8 comments:

clnmike said...

That dude is BSing, he aint the baby daddy.

Im on the look out for your 100th, congrats!

JACK said...

clnmike - I'm inclined to believe it's bullshit too. But it makes for good fodder.

The Jaded NYer said...

Only Maury can solve the matter for sure; there can be a special episode with Bristol and John Edwards and his hoochie...

or we could, you know, wait for the baby to be born with grills and an afro and call it a day...

(that was sooooo wrong but I grabbed the baton and ran with it)

and did I ever tell you that K told her 1st grade teacher that C's brother, Stephen, died in the towers?

yeah... C is an only child... imagine my humiliation on parent-teacher conference night when the teacher is all like "my condolences on your loss" and I was like "huh?"

JACK said...

LMAO @ K - I mean, she *IS* writing a book ... run with it.

T. R Xands said...

Is that the dude still claiming to be Bristol's babydaddy? (in library) I thought she already announced who it was...and I'm more scared of that dude.

A daycare teach with a 9/11 book. Why.

That's almost as gold as my 8th grade teacher with a really explicit Holocaust book and we had a month or two where we just talked straight Nazi. It was...enlightening.

The F_Uitlist said...

He knows he is not that girls BD. hmph and shame on him for lying.

Jaded really afro and grills.... really?

I can't believe its been 7 years, I dread this day every year. 1) because its a somber time in downtown ny and 2) because I have to replay my moviesque escape from lower manhattan ( I was standing right at century 21 when the 2nd plane hit). 3) THE TOURISTS

but now I am midtown and its not as bad. Though I did see the Toronto Police walking around in uniform and the French navy, not sure why though.

The Jaded NYer said...

that boy screamed "ghettolicious" to me... I forgot to add that the baby would be wearing his diapers down around it's chubby thighs... LOL

Dave Van Buren said...

lmao@Jaded, so wrong.

I can't believe dude when the myspace page for his rap group keeps flashing on the screen.