Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Possessed or Repossessed


In any given month during the next 12, if I do not have $250 by the 7th, JACK will have an SUV, not unsimilar to the one pictured here, for sale. I couldn't find one in the righr color, olive, but that's the right year over there in the picture.
It's in driveable condition - nothing fancy. It's totally just a Point A to Point B type of ride at the low, low price of $2,000.00.
I didn't know it about these damn SUVs, but apparently, they kinda go forever. It has about 180,000 miles on it with a blue book value of twice what I will be asking for it.
Now, I'm not saying that THAT mother fucker can't pay his bills on time - I'm just publicizing a potential sale. That's all, nothing else. Today I left him a voicemail and sent an email that I have the new plates and registration for the damn thing and that he needed to come pick them up either today or tomorrow.
Now, I have a bit of a concern that he may interpret that to mean that I want to see him ... but, no. I'm happy to open the door, throw the plate at him and shut it in his face - but what I am NOT doing is spending my hard earned money on a goddam stamp to send him the fuckin thing. Bring your Black ass over and get the fuckin thing ...
... and be prepared to duck.

4 comments:

The Jaded NYer said...

ME MEO!!!! dique DUCK!!!!

but quietly, why does that look like the very car- color and all- that was the much disputed problem in MY divorce agreement???

damn troublemaking Jeeps!

LMAO

JACK said...

Dear readers,

Pay no attention to the "troublemaking jeeps" comment. They are nice cars, very reliable and totally worth $2,000.

*smacks Jaded in the back of the head*

The Jaded NYer said...

OOPS!

I mean

"GIMMIE A J
GIMMIE AN E
GIMMIE ANOTHER E
GIMMIE A P

WHAT DOES IT SPELL?

JEEP!! JEEP!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY, JEEP!!!"

(how was that?)

JACK said...

*mumbles, always gotta be fuckin with a nigga's money*

YES, that's better. Thanks.